Spiritual therapy is helpful in three ways
- To heal deep trauma and past abuse.
- Eases the path for those on a Spiritual Journey or Awakening.
- Helps to increase hidden talents and intuition.
Therapy that heals not only the mind and body, but also the soul.
Psych(e) comes from the Greek word and means Soul. -Ology means the study of. Psychology – study of the soul.
- Will and self-determination.
- Sharpening of the mind.
- The enjoyment of beauty.
- The enrichment of imagination.
- The awakening of intuition.
- The realization of love.
- The discovery of the Self, and its purpose.
It is a quest to know yourself, your true real authentic self and learning to be true to that.
“We are completely unaware of our true nature because we identify ourselves with our body, our emotions and our thoughts, thus losing sight of our unchanging centre, which is pure consciousness. When we return to our true nature, our thoughts and perceptions no longer appear as modifications of a single substance, they come into being and subside like waves of the ocean.” Jean Kleine
“Truth is the “light” by which to find your way out of darkness. Turn it on.”
A soul is a battery that can get flat.
Emotions drive people to do both fantastic and idiotic things. This whole world is merely an interplay between emotion and logic, between heart and mind. Where emotion rules there is disaster. Where logic rules there is disaster. But where the two are balanced,there is an extraordinary life.
When your heart and mind aligned:
• You speak the truth
• You live with clarity
• You act with clarity
When your mind and soul aligned
• You speak with wisdom
• You live with presence
• People listen
• You live with Wisdom
When your heart and soul aligned
• You live with passion
• You know your purpose
• You live with peace – you live in peace
• You choose peace
• Your life has meaning
You the meaning
• You have the passion
When your heart and mind and soul aligned
• You speak with Genius
Align the fine patterns of your heart and soul and mind and live with genius, and speak with genius
• You have good grace
• You speak with grace
• You live with grace
• You are the sky, the earth, the sun the stars
You ride the wind, you ride the sky you ride the waves
I sing the patterns of your heart and soul and mind.
This drawing is about finding balance. The sun is masculine energy and the moon is feminine energy or higher and lower consciousness accepted and joined within us.
- Acceptance of Self, the whole self (Persona) to include and accept any unacceptable aspects (the Shadow).
- To look within, beneath well entrenched defensive patterns and confront the given; the existential pains and joys of life.
- To see the ego is not the whole self, as we see ourselves in others.
- Question the ideas and beliefs or programming from society and culture to see beyond.
To be in a state of balance happens when higher and lower consciousness join together, meet, co-exist in unity and a sense of wholeness is achieved.
Throughout time spiritual teachers have written about becoming whole, becoming enlightened, becoming connected to all that is. This is all about reaching a state of inner and outer balance and harmony.