A supportive natural style of counselling
- To help you cope with day to day life
- To heal from trauma
- To reduce symptoms of disease
- To deal with overwhelming feelings
- To make positive changes
- For couples, a neutral space to hear, feel and understand each other to improve your relationship
Courses and qualifications
- 1988 Psychotherapy and Counselling Studies. Dip.
- 1990 to present day Mindfulness and Meditation. Various Courses and Studies.
- 2012 Nutritional and Food Combining Studies. Dip.
- 2014 Nutrition for Cancer Prevention & Survival. PCRM Dip.
- 2016 CBT Therapy Level 8 Dip.
- Transpersonal and Psychosynthesis Therapy. 20 years private study.
- 2021 Essential Life Sciences to include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Cytology, Physical Fitness, Holistic Living, Nutrition and Health Sciences. Completed full life sciences course.
- Apr 2021 to Apr 2022 Iridology private study.
- Nov 2022 – Metabolic Disease: the hidden hand of toxicity (CPD 2).
- Nov 2022 – Depression: Beyond chemical imbalances (CPD 2).
- Nov 2022 – The Vitamin D Deceptive (CPD 1.5).
I am not a medical doctor so I do not treat or diagnose diseases. I work with you and help you eliminate the causes.
My parents received the maximum prison sentence against me for child abuse. The court case lasted two years. After the case I was sectioned under the Mental Health Act due to having a mental breakdown. I switched from being a member of staff at the NHS, UK to being a patient.
For 13 years I took prescribed psychiatric medications. These medications as well as being highly addictive also gave me severe health problems.
This experience of being a patient helped me view mental health completely differently. There was no one to one support. The support offered was medication.
In 2006 I stopped all medications and focused on natural healing.
There are numerous studies which show how counselling, kindness and support is far more effective than medication.
Naturopathic Counselling, CBT, CBCT, Diet and Nutritional Psychiatry are some of the services proven to support you on your path to wellness, for either or both your mental and physical health.