A supportive natural style of counselling
- To help you cope with day to day life
- To heal from trauma
- To reduce symptoms of disease
- To deal with overwhelming feelings and emotions
- To make positive changes
- For couples, a neutral space to hear, feel and understand each other to improve your relationship
Courses and qualifications
- 1988 Psychotherapy and Counselling Studies. Dip.
- 1990 to present day Mindfulness and Meditation. Various Courses and Studies.
- 2012 Nutritional and Food Combining Studies. Dip.
- 2014 Nutrition for Cancer Prevention & Survival. PCRM Dip.
- 2016 CBT Therapy Level 8 Dip.
- Transpersonal and Psychosynthesis Therapy. 20 years private study.
- 2021 Essential Life Sciences to include: Anatomy, Physiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Cytology, Physical Fitness, Holistic Living, Nutrition and Health Sciences. Completed full life sciences course.
- Apr 2021 to Apr 2022 Iridology private study.
- Nov 2022 – Metabolic Disease: the hidden hand of toxicity (CPD 2).
- Nov 2022 – Depression: Beyond chemical imbalances (CPD 2).
- Nov 2022 – The Vitamin D Deceptive (CPD 1.5).
- Feb 2023 – Philosophy of Natural Medicine (CPD 2).
I am not a medical doctor so I do not treat or diagnose diseases. I work with you and help you eliminate the causes.
There are numerous studies which show how counselling, kindness and support are far more effective than medication at reducing symptoms. Counselling has zero side effects and lots of benefits.
Psychological Counselling, CBT, CBCT, RET, Naturopathic Mentoring, Ecotherapy and Nutritional Therapy are some of the services I provide to support you on your path to wellness, for improving and healing both your mental and physical health.
The Principals of Naturopathy are:
- First do no harm
- The healing power of Nature
- Discover and treat the cause
- The therapist is a teacher
- Treat the whole person
- Prevention is the best cure
My parents received the maximum prison sentence against me for child abuse. The court case lasted for two years, at the end of this I had a mental health breakdown and was sectioned under the Mental Health Act. I switched from being a member of staff at the CMHT, NHS, UK to being a patient.
For 13 years I took prescribed psychiatric medications ranging from sedatives, antidepressants, benzodiazepines, antipsychotics and lithium. These medications gave me severe health problems. The drug trial evidence research for effectiveness for these drugs does not exist. The drug trial evidence that shows harm (both mental and physical) from these drugs does exist. (Am happy to share this information if you would like the details).
In 2006 I stopped all medications and focused on learning natural healing. The experience of being a patient has helped me view mental health completely differently. There was no one to one support given, the support offered was medication. I was also able to improve my physical health by reversing thyroid autoimmune disease, chronic anemia and kidney/liver dysfunction.
Everyone can heal by taking the steps to health.
You can start your journey by getting in touch.
Kindest wishes Tanya 🌺🌸🌱